Data Scientist (m/f/x)
ArtNight is a successful startup seated in the heart of Berlin. By now our team is 60 strong and together we’ve already accomplished a lot!
After taking part in the german version of “Dragon’s Den”, our ArtNights - creative experiences in bars and restaurants - spread all across Germany very quickly. Two years after founding ArtNight we are already established in over 64 cities in 5 countries (Germany, Austria, Switzerland, The Netherlands, UK) and have created a community of over 300 artists.
Building on this success we analyse trends and create new entertainment brands. It’s our vision to form the leading entertainment company in Europe and bring people together through extraordinary events. In this mission we are supported by leading investors, for example Jägermeister, the founders of Trivago and more top investors.
Be part of our success story and enrich our team in Berlin as a Data Scientist.
- You are experienced in statistics, data analysis and modelling
You have advanced RDBMS knowledge (PostgreSQL / MySQL)
- You have advanced knowledge of data visualization and dashboarding tools (for example: Tableau, Looker, etc.)
- You are able to develop in Python with a focus on data analysis
- Experience in ETL and process scheduling software like airflow would be prefered
- Knowledge about project management and documentation with Atlassian products (example: Jira, Confluence, etc.) and diagramming tools would be prefered
- You have experience in an agile environment and you had some proven successful product ownership on initiatives
- You have strong communication and organizational skills, great attention to detail and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Experiences in machine learning, data mining, computational or predictive analytics can be helpful
- You help to identify, map and implement flows to import data sources with stakeholders across the organization
- You plan, create, manage and optimize data visualization tools, like dashboards and reports
- You educate major stakeholders on how to successfully work with data in a self-serve BI environment
- You continually work on ensuring best practices for proper organization-wide data dictionaries and KPIs
- You identify and execute automation opportunities across the entire spectrum of organizational data at your disposal
- The chance to work at an early stage of the internal Data Warehouse product
- The opportunity to play with various machine learning tools and make a real difference via process and workflow automation
- A variety of different tasks and the opportunity for further career development
- An independent and open work environment which rewards fast decision-making and personal responsibility
- Regular team lunches, Friday Beers, healthy breakfast and free ArtNights
- You will have responsibility from day one and work on your own projects - you will have the chance to suggest and implement your own ideas and see direct results